Wednesday 25 January 2017

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #313


It's time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is anything goes and we have two great sponsors, All Dressed Up and Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
I used this fun image for my card from Digi Stamps 4 Joy. The image inspired me to make a stepper card (using a tattered lace die set), so after I'd printed and coloured my image with copics I used the mat dies in the set to make its frame. I cut some card to make a cliff and coloured it to match the cliff on the image and added some water with a little glamour dust below and some green grass on top.
I wanted to add some sheep on the cliff, but didn't have a stamp small enough. I used the sheep from the Hobby Art, Bah Humbug set and stamped them in stazon on frosted shrink plastic (I couldn't find any white) and coloured them with pencils and shrunk them down. I wasn't happy with the whiteness of their wool and so I added some white nuvo drops to them. I added a sentiment (possibly tattered lace) and dotted the spare sheep on the card to finish. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha that's just hilarious Cara, what a fab scene you created :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x