Thursday 3 March 2016

Never before used Shtuff!



I'm joining Darnell today for the

My new and unused stuff is threefold on this card! The images are from Clearly Besotted, woodland animals set that Hubby bought me for Christmas. The sentiment is a Woodware stamp that I bought when I went to the craft shop a couple of weeks ago and the embossed dots are the tonic stitching set or whatever it's called (can you tell I threw out the packaging without looking at it properly!?)
I wanted to make a card for Ava's mum - Ava is much brighter now, fingers crossed she will be home in about 6 weeks, but her Mum is still struggling with her health. As usual I used my copics to colour in and a bit of foam tape to mount the images. Hope you all have a great day x

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Cara, lovely sentiment too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara this is absolutely adorable. What a beautiful sentiment too. I'm pleased to hear that baby Ava is doing well and hope her Mum is soon much better. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so have lots of stash like that, not yet used. Loving the sentiment and all your little animals are very cute. I hope Ava and Mum are on the mend.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cara - those little critters are so cute and I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, first off, I'm loving that pierced border, which is new to me! Aaackk, I canNOT buy any more!!! I will just lust from afar! This is a super cute card with all your sweet woodland critters, Cara!! I do hope and pray for good things to come for Ava and her mum. Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

  6. ​I saw ​your card linked at the ​NBUS​ challenge and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card. love the layout, colouring and sentiment. So clever, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x