Monday 29 February 2016

Build a bouquet


Morning all,I hope you all had a good weekend. I've been very remiss and haven't said thank you to all my followers, it means a lot to have you following me and I love reading all your comments, so thank you very much. 
I was very very naughty watching Fran from Stampendous on telly the other day and so I got the stampendous build a bouquet stamps from hixxysoft the other week, they actually sent me two sets by accident but I was a good girl and returned the other set to them!
I settled down at the weekend and stamped them on watercolour card in black archival and then had my first go at using my distress reinkers as watercolours to colour them. I then fussy cut the elements and built them up into bouquets as the name suggested! I used the inspiration on the packet as a guide for the colouring. The set comes with a clear plastic "stencil" which is the inside and outside masks for the stamps which I think could be really useful.
I saw my GP first thing and I have now started my new painkillers. It's the small things that make you smile, the new tablets are deep purple, my favourite colour! Hope you all have a great day and that the weather is kind to you today x

2 comments:

  1. Cara, a lovely selection of flowery cards, the gold die behind really makes the card pop. Beautiful.
    You made me smile talking about your painkillers, I've never seen purple ones. I hope they're working better than your last lot?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I recorded the programme so must have a look. Your cards are absolutely beautiful Cara. I love how you've watercoloured them and agree with Erika the gold diecuts behind work wonderfully.

    Lets hope those purple pills do the trick for you. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x