Sunday 7 February 2016

Ahoy there!


This is a card that I was asked to make for a colleagues granddaughter who is in the sea cadets.
I used a lili of the valley image coloured in copics and a memory box die to give the idea of waves. The sentiment was from Joanna Sheen and I used the matching alphabet to add the name as requested. Can't remember the make of the anchor dies, possibly Marianne, but they finished off the corners nicely.
I had a lovely surprise when I looked on the Stamping Sensatioms Challenge blog to discover that my   Hang in there card was one of their top 3 picks! I guess everyone loves an owl or two at the moment!

5 comments:

  1. Love this great image and your colouring is so beautiful. A great design with those fabulous waves and themed anchor dies.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's such a cool card, bet she absolutely loved it! Your waves are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card....sweet image and love the dies....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card....sweet image and love the dies....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this LOTV image, I think I have the stamp somewhere. A super boy card, loving how you've created the sea in the background too Cara.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x