Wednesday 15 April 2015

WOYWW 306

I'm joining Julia again this week for what's on your work desk Wednesday. I've actually had a tidy up of the kitchen table for once. I've been playing with my new woodware stamp "special bird" I think it is. I've used it to do some paper piecing, it is actually still roughly rectangular, not sure how the camera managed to skew the picture. I've also been playing with my spectrum noir pencils to colour it in. It was going to be a one layer card but I managed to mess up the fold, so I'll trim it down and mat and layer it onto a base card.
You can also see in the picture my Dementia Friends handbook. I'm swotting up again as I'm delivering a session as a dementia friends champion to hopefully sign some more people up to the initiative run by the Alzheimer's Society in the UK. More info here https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk

7 comments:

  1. I like the little bird stamp it's so cute . Happy woyww jill # 57

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous stamp and you have used it so well, love it. Have a great crafty week, Angela x 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always fascinated by how much paper piecing adds to an image. I need to do it more often. Love your birds - they are too cute. April #54

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cara, loved your last post too.

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Bet that stamp would make gorgeous book marks and tags as well.

    Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW or Thursday
    Pat #64

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely card. I love the paper piecing.
    Good for you for doing the Alzheimer's thing. I hope you get a few more people to join.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable- and a really tidy desk - impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x