Tuesday 7 April 2015

New home card

Our new neighbour moved in over the Easter weekend so I thought I'd make her a card as I really appreciated it when our neighbours on the other side gave me one when I moved in. I was supposed to make it on Saturday as Hubby was away but instead I came down with a cold and spent most of the weekend in bed instead. I cobbled this together yesterday as I thought I needed to make one pretty soon as she'll have finished unpacking by the time I got round to it. So spellbinders for the labels dies, image pad from lili of the valley as are the papers (promises and solids) Sue Wilson ivy die and punches for the flowers as it was getting too much like hard work with the die cutting. A few glittery gems from docrafts and job done. I should really have added a sentiment, but I'd run out of steam by that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x