Wednesday 4 March 2015

WOYWW

Okay, brace yourself. This is actually the kitchen table, don't think we're going to be eating in there this week! Even the crafting has jumped ship - hence the lap tray holding yesterday's crafting. Create and craft club members my recognise the toppers from the Craftwork Cards members gift. I spent a happy couple of hours yesterday sticking on card candi and a stupid amount of gems and pearls from my stash to decorate them, even got out the pva glue that dries like pearls...can't think of the brand name and I'm not rummaging in that pile looking for it! The reason I'm showing you my table of shame is of course to join in the wonderful What's on your work desk Wednesday  I'm off there to have a nosey and see if anyone else is as untidy as me.

5 comments:

  1. "Table of Shame".... what a hoot! I may have to borrow that term some day! Great looking toppers! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #52

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if my craft desk looked half as busy & fun I'd be completely shameless about it ! Who needs to eat anyway !! Ali #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! My dining table is permanently like that and worse :-) good job we have another in the kitchen lol love the cards. Anne x #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no such thing as a table of shame. Nothing shameful about being creative. There are worse addict lions ;-) I'd much rather have this one that gives me permission to check in with others like me every week. Creative Blessings! Kelly #73

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look and sound like you're having fun with all this mess. My table often looks this way. Heck, my entire craft room looks like this right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x