Thursday 5 March 2015

Moving along with the times - show us your bunnys!

Well Mrs Duck pointed me in the direction of the Moving along with the times challenge and with that title how could I not join in! I made this card for a friend who loves bunnies more than me (yes, apparently it is possible!) and I always forget her birthday I just know it's normally near Easter, so the LOTV sentiment is a perfect catch all. The stamp is LOTV too and I think the papers were a freebie from a magazine ages ago as were the doilies. I think I might have gone a bit OTT with the faux stitching.

And finally a pic of my 2 beautiful bunnies Bramble and Parsley. We sadly had to have Bramble's friend of 7 years Flop pts in January and so we adopted Parsley who was from a rescue having been found as a stray. Bramble is a third smaller than him and is on the right of the picture. They're still settling in together and we have the odd bit of nipping and fur pulling, but I can't tell who the fur belongs to! I suppose that was the advantage of having a black rabbit and a white rabbit before, must remember that for the future...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carla love the image and papers, your 2 real life examples look adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carla love the image and papers, your 2 real life examples look adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and so cute as are the bunnies too, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x