Sunday 1 January 2017

2017


Hopefully, I should be back to posting much more frequently from now on. I'm looking forward to catching up with you all again soon.
Today's make is a present that I made for my sister and her family. It's a Bucilia kit, the felt is stamped with the shapes and markings for you to cut out, embroider, sequin and stuff. I guess the wreath is about 15 inches across. They loved it, it even reduced some of the family to tears!
Back after work tomorrow, to show you the gift I made for my parents.
Love to you all x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Cara, that's gorgeous! Looks like loads of work went into it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable Cara, the work you have put into this. Must be so fiddly and looks amazing, I cant imagine even trying to do this. I assume its all hand stitched, so clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x