Monday 4 July 2016

Christmas wreath



Happy 4th July to all our American friends! As it's the height of summer, I've got another Christmas card to share. I used the Create and Craft Couture Celebrate Christmas dies again, but this time used the Christmas wreath set. I die cut it first in matt silver card and then die cut the ribbon areas with matt gold card and paper pieced them. I took care when siticking the wreath to the 6inch square base card not to get glue on the back of the holly leaves and lifted them up for a little dimension, squirting a syringe of glue gel under the leaves to prevent them getting squashed flat. I finished it off with some gold gems to represent the berries. Another simple card. 
Apologies if I haven't visited you recently, we were out all day yesterday and an early night is on the cards. I will catch up with you all though this week. I love seeing what wonderful creations you have made and catching up with how you are doing. Lots of love to you all x

7 comments:

  1. Stunning, so very effective and so classy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the combo of metallic colours
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card and a gorgeous die, very elegant Cara,beautiful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara another lovely Christmas card, great die and loving the gold and silver combo. It works so well.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara, another awesome Christmas card, I always like the elegant nature of a wreath and this in silver and gold is very elegant. Are these fiddly to make? Are these going to be 'special' christmas cards. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Cara. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this. Would never have thought to paper piece! Creative Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x