Monday 1 February 2016

Yet more owls!



I hadn't realised that I had an owl addiction until now! I remembered that I hadn't shared with you the card I made for the November craft telly card swap. The theme was autumn. I know it's winter now but the wind whistling round the house reminded me of this card!
I used the tattered lace pop up box die as a base and embossed the panels with the freebie wood grain folder that came with the Crafters Companion magazine. The branch die is from io and the owls and fox are cottage cuts dies. I used a mix of papermania cardstock and coredinations and a Tim Holtz foliage die for the leaves. I used the Simon says stamp falling snow stencil and creative expressions polar white sparkle paste for the night sky. As ever the only clear space in the house to photograph it was on top of the cooker...
Hope you all stay safe and warm today.

4 comments:

  1. What a truly wonderful card Cara. I love those owls and the little fox is adorable. A lovely box card. I often use the cooker top too! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara, your Autumnal Owl box card is wonderful, this time last year I decided to use my Christmas scraps to create a bunch of owls with the Cottage Cutz Christmas Owls die, I still have many around despite using loads of them up on Christmas tags... there are already signs of Autumn here in Australia...have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara....What a brilliant box card....love the owls....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara....What a brilliant box card....love the owls....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x