Wednesday 3 February 2016

With Sympathy


Apologies for the rubbish photo, it was taken at 6.30 in the kitchen with a bulb missing out of the light fitting! I had to photograph it on the kitchen table as my usual photography space (top of the cooker) has a spag bol in progress.
I found out today that my boss's dog had passed away last week, so I wanted to whip up a quick card to let her know I'm thinking of her. I struggled to find dog stamps that weren't too happy looking, but eventually found these that were a freebie with a craft magazine some time ago. I used Simon Says stamp stitched rectangles and the sentiment stamp I think is Kaisercraft. The frame is actually more of a dark purple than it looks in the pic. Right spag bol calls!


1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Cara and absolutely perfect for the occasion. We had two cards sent to us when we lost our Maggy and it really meant a lot to us that people understood our sadness. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x