Monday 8 February 2016

Hang in there again!


As there was nothing on the telly last night, I did a little mess making or crafting as it is also known!
I've had this wooden mounted Penny Black stamp in my stash for years and thought it would be good for making some uplifting cards! I did the usual stamp in memento tuxedo black and coloured in with copics. I used my tattered lace pin dot and pearl dies to mat and layer up the card. The image and sentiment (from Heatfelt Creations Sugar Hollow range) are raised on foam tape. I did consider making a computer sentiment such as "here's some extra support for you" but the computer is soooo far away,  upstairs and everything!
I originally was going to add flowers to the card but felt it didn't really need them, so whilst I was at it I made another one! Hope you!re all staying warm and dry x


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Cara. I remember this PB being a real favourite. It's a very pretty card and fun too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Cara....brought a smile to my face...just been fitted for a new bar the weekend!...love the Penny black image...beautiful coloured...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Cara....brought a smile to my face...just been fitted for a new bar the weekend!...love the Penny black image...beautiful coloured...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara, I love your uplifting card, the image is brilliant and beautifully coloured. I'm sure anyone receiving it would be very uplifted.

    Crafty hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x