Sunday 7 June 2015

Have your cake...

This card was made for a card swap on one of the forums I post on. The theme was "Have your cake and eat it".
I used an art pad from Lili of the Valley for the image and the background paper is also LOTV. I used Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles to frame the image, Sue Wilson's ivy flourish die and ready made paper flowers to co-ordinate. When I cut the image with the die I chopped through a butterfly on the design and so I added some butterflies, cut with a Joanna Sheen die to hide it and added a couple of extras to give it a little more interest. Finally I got out my Quickie Glue Pen and added a little Glamour Dust to highlight the bows and cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x