Friday 17 April 2015

Oldie Friday

I'm joining Erika again for oldie Friday. Today's card is the birthday card I made last year for my niece, it's actually her birthday today, I can't believe she's eleven already. I can still remember the phone call from my Dad saying my sister had gone into labour and the anxious long wait for news.
Anyway back to the card. I made it using a free kit that came with the Docrafts Creativity magazine.The flowers were made with a small io blossom die, haven't got a clue who made the flourish and butterfly die!
Hope you all have a relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara, sorry for the late response but thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie on Friday. A busy weekend here!
    I love your card, great image and lovely soft colour palette.

    Hope you had a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x